An effective organization leads to growth. Every business leader wants to have a strong organization that retrains talent and is a great place to work. Most organizations fall well short of this goal, why?
An effective organization is like a car…one person is at the wheel providing inputs to reach a destination, but in order to arrive safely and on time all parts of the vehicle must be functioning properly and aligned to the destination Satisfying your customers.
So how to develop an effective organization laser focused on the customer?
1. Total alignment to strategic goals (SDIs)
2. Clear definition of how each position contributes to achieving those goals (SMART Goals)
3. Clear definition of the skills needed in each position (Job Skills Analysis)
4. Clear understanding of the skills currently in each position (Testing – Cognitive and Personality)
5. A system to hold people accountable to the strategic goals
We will help you implement this from strategy to accountability